Create a butterfly and pollinator habitat on your balcony!
In every Harmony Butterfly Garden, we include an organic collection of sunflower, borage, poppies, calendula and echinacea seeds that are commonly grown in gardens in the United States. They’re all easy to grow and provide food over long periods of time for honey bees, wild bees, butterflies, other pollinator insects, and birds. You can also supplement these plants with local native varieties, especially milkweed plants, which is a favorite of Monarch butterflies!
- Each kit is specially tailored for growing nectar and host plants on balconies, decks, porches, and rooftops.
- The aluminum frame is compact, lightweight, and easily movable alongside three vinyl planters with spacious growing area.
- The automatic drip irrigation systems include an irrigation timer, water tank, backflow, pressure regulator, and drip lines.
- A mixed collection of flower seeds is included in each kit with our own premium potting mix.
Our Butterfly Gardens
Create a butterfly and pollinator feeding station
Includes a feeding plate to place nectar or fruits
Organic collection of selected flower seeds
Specially tailored for growing pollinator plants
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.